Name: Ibrahim Yaghi
Language: Arabic (Mother tongue).
Date of Birth: 9th April 1981
Place of Birth: Gaza
Material Status: Married
Driving License: standard license, issued in Gaza
Address & Contact Numbers:
– Mobile +97259-600809
– Email Address email@example.com
– Address: Gaza City, Gaza Strip, Palestine.
Diploma in Radio and Television Arts, Al Aqsa University, 2003.
Ramattan News Agency: Cameraman and editor, April 2003 – September 2009
I covered all military operations and incursions in the Gaza Strip and most recently last war on Gaza
NHK TV: Cameraman and editor July 2004 to December 2010
Films and projects
- Cameraman and lighting for Documentary film (Gaza Posters) 2011 trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx_DyjsmHBw
- Cameraman and lighting for Documentary film (Gaza Monologues) 2010-2011
- Cameraman and lighting for A 25 fiction Film ( Masho Matook ) 2010. Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2Hejy4mJVA
- This film has been selected in the Cannes Film Festival 2011Cameraman for film (Guevara Gaza 2009 ) Prize for the best film festival in Beirut 2010
- Cameraman for film (Messengers of Truth) 2009
- Cameraman for Video art ( Scene Failure ) 2008 Rocket French- Top Seller! Earn Up To $150 Per Sale!2z57yQQ”>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is9i22z57yQQ
- Cameraman for film (To My Father) 2008 Golden Falcon Award in Rotterdam Film Festival
- Cameraman and producer for (Gaza-Sderot Project) 2008
- Cameraman for film (Good Morning Gaza) 2006
- 3 episodes, 45 min each; “Al Aberoon ala Jild Gaza (Passers-by on the Skin of Gaza)
- Cameraman Documentary films and programs. Among them:
- “Fi Deyafet Al Bondeqeya [the Host of Venice] ” Al-Jazeera Channel
- Photographer freelance in Gaza
- Lighting setup for several films
- Islamic University Animation Department, Assistant Director, 6 months, 2003.
- Participating in the 2006 White Night held at the French Council
- with three photographs portrait of Gaza winter
- 60 hour course in documentary film-making, Birzeit University in cooperation with Al Aqsa University, 2008.
- 60 hour course in Lighting and TV Filming, Birzeit University in cooperation with Ramattan News Agency, 2003.
- 3D Max, Islamic University, 2003.
- Adobe Premiere, Islamic University, 2002.
- Photoshop, Islamic University, 2002.
- Sound Forge, Islamic University, 2002
- Training in various film and production techniques, and in preparing training materials.
- Very good at conducting interviews and doing field coverage.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills, especially among institutions, exhibitions and festivals.
- Very good at writing & editing reports and editing news articles.
- Very good at internet research; professional in most Office applications.
- Good typist.
- Ability to work independently & within a team.
- Willingness to learn & develop.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Capable of working under pressure.
Playing basketball and ping pong, as well as swimming in my leisure time.